Apple Deleting Posts About Consumer Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroflea

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2007
Unfortunately Apple doesn't control every website on the web, and deleting posts on just their forum doesn't accomplish anything. Too little, too late.

Yuka

Distinguished
May 3, 2007
Get some iDuckTape now! Offers start at USD$40 with rebate!

The iDuckTape will give your iPhone a more vanguard look for the full Apple Experience!

...Not.

Cheers!

duckmanx88

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
any other company would issue a recall by now. i dont think the media is doing enough to push apple towards one. at least a voluntary one for the unsatisfied.

flipadelphia

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2010
Man, you would think with the isolation chamber, and all that other science goin on over there they could figure out they're holding it wrong.

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
Actually this plan will surely work.
The typical iPhone consumer only reads Apple forums anyway, they can't figure out how to navigate to another page.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
actually there's one thread that's 17 pages long so they're not actively deleting ALL posts...

"Consumer reports has un-recommended the iPhone 4 Pages : [ 1 2 3 4 ... 17 ]"

but wouldn't be surprised if THAT one also gets deleted....although highly unlikely since it's 17 FREAKING pages long...

G

So what is wrong with Apple removing posts from their SUPPORT forums that have posts about consumer reports recommendations. Wouldn't that be considered spam, I don't see anything wrong with what Apple is doing by this.

jimmysmitty

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007
Not the first time they did this. When people were having trouble with the touted Mac displays going grey from the top down or discoloring, Apple deleted those posts to.

I tell people that Apple like to hide its blunders since they are not perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.