Apple Investigating Wi-Fi Issues with the New iPad

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

i don't know what del35 is smoking, but the sammy devices, like all android devices, are slow as a fat cow. with quad core arm chips and gigs of ram, the UI on android devices is still laggy as hell

G

man, it is hater city here at tomshardware. the "garbage electronics" pumped out by apple are pretty much the formula from which the devices made by sammy/asus/ms and other guys are derived. zenbook, galaxy gear, etc....and they are priced similarly. it's all the same shit. haters here are just as bad as the apple cult peoples.

Also homeboy Tabriz, you would honestly pick out another tablet over the ipad3 right now? 2048x1536 man. Smooth as silk. Graphics performance is the same.

quotas47

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009
@hater city
Yeah, I'd pick another tablet. I want a Galaxy 10". They're kind of being stifled right now in ingenuity though with Apple on their back. Can't get past the basic copyright stuff that is the chump change.
What I'm saying is, they're going to sue back and forth about stupid little crap like 'slide to unlock' and 'home button' so until they get that figured out, neither company can innovate a new product that may include that technology.

It's like if Chevrolet and Ford were suing each other over brakes. Brakes are so simple and common that until they figured out an entirely new braking solution, they'd be holding off on the rest of the car, and it's the consumers that lose.

quotas47

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009
@hater city
Yeah, I'd pick another tablet. I want a Galaxy 10". They're kind of being stifled right now in ingenuity though with Apple on their back. Can't get past the basic copyright stuff that is the chump change.
What I'm saying is, they're going to sue back and forth about stupid little crap like 'slide to unlock' and 'home button' so until they get that figured out, neither company can innovate a new product that may include that technology.

It's like if Chevrolet and Ford were suing each other over brakes. Brakes are so simple and common that until they figured out an entirely new braking solution, they'd be holding off on the rest of the car, and it's the consumers that lose.

michellehs

Honorable
May 15, 2012
I remember having this issue, it was really annoying being forced to use the new iPad, only in the same room as my wifi router due to the poor range. I spent quite a bit of time researching for a solution, without any luck. All of the methods I found didn't work for me. Right when I lost all hope, I came across WIRED magazine and found a review of Pong Research cases, after looking at the great feedback on their products, I decided to place my order, to finally put and end to the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.