Apple Mac mini (2018) Review: This Little Mac Is Awesome

Nov 6, 2018
If there are only two memory sockets available, won't each memory DIMM be 32 GB (if maxing to 64 GB)? Is there actually an aftermarket 32 GB stick (having 260-Pin DDR4 SO-DIMM DDR4 2666)?

bwestover

Great
Mar 27, 2018

I've only seen 16GB on the market, but I'd expect 32GB modules to be available soon, if only to address this niche.

Nov 7, 2018
Crucial and OWC have 32GB SO-DIMMs for the new mini. Crucial's are available now; OWC's have 7 day availability.

Eaglecreeker

Estimable
Oct 1, 2015
I cant decide if some people just get excited by overpaying for things made by apple or if they are hoping there extra 500 bucks per purchase will help the company stay afloat, i bought one of the early Apple TVs and it was about as fast as watching paint dry,, but even then they used nice materials in their products,,, but heck with what they charge most items should come numbered with a gold inlay. I just recently was helping a young relative with a old ipod the little one and had to get re-aquainted with Itunes again,, its really amazing that after years it doesnt look like its ever been updated,,,i hadvlong since changed banks and cities so i had to go back down that rabbit hole,, i remembered soon enough why i left,,,its shocking apple still charges for singles with so much being free these days.

Jan 25, 2019
Apple gave us long time mini users the middle finger by scrapping the $500 priced mini and jacking the price. So now I'm giving Apple the middle finger. Screw you, Apple.