Apple Peel Turns iPod into iPhone, Arriving Soon

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haunted one

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
[citation][nom]RazberyBandit[/nom]I'm more inclined to think Apple gained the technology through far more deceptive means, such as blatant theft, coercion, or a lawsuit threat, as opposed to Apple offering to buy it, or the guy offering to sell it to them.I feel kinda bad for people who bought both.[/citation]

Anyone who bought both has no brains anyway since an itouch is an iphone without the phone features. There's really no point in having one of each.

G

presumably you have to jailbreak the iPod to install the software...

gallidorn

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
They should make this product available for networks other than AT&T. If they want to maximize their sales, they should make the device compatible with Verizon or Sprint.

DaddyW123

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2010
[citation][nom]samdsox[/nom]this just in ipad now has call abilities....so what do you do just stick it up to your ear??? talk on a tablet lol. should be called is h i t[/citation]
Really? Wow, you can't read can you? iPod, not iPad dumbass!

dragon5677

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2010
this spells DOOM for the iphone.
For apple making another iphone wont do coz ppl will switch to the ipod which is cheaper!!!!
apple has to work harder hehe

Darkv1

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
I can see Apple suing GoSolarUSA into the ground over this...or at the very least filing an injunction so it is illegal to sell this stateside...

Don't get me wrong I like the idea of this device...I just don't think that Lord Jobs will feel the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.