Apple Replaces Paper Signs with iPad 2s

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

[citation][nom]wuyu1691[/nom]welcome to our website:========== http://www.bingstore.us =====_________________________$$$$__________________________________$$$$$________________________________$$$$$$________________________________$$$$$$________________________________$$$$$$_____ ___________________ _______$$$$$_______________________________$$$$$_____http://www.bingstore.us $$$$$$$____________________$$______$$$$$$$_________________$$$$_____$$$__$$$_______________$$$$$_____$$____$$$____________$$$_$$$$__$$______$$__________$$$_____$$$$_$$_______$$___ _____$$$_________$$$$$$_______$$_______ $$_____________$$$$$$________$$_____$$__ ______________$$$$$________$$$boots: UGG etc $60 free shiping.Jeans : etc $35-49 free shippingT-shirts : A&f etc $12-18 free shipping.hoodies: 5ive etc $28-40 free shippinghandbags: Ed hardy etc $35-68 free shippingSunglasses: LV etc $16 free shippingBelts: BOSS etc $15 free shippingCaps: red bull etc $12-15 free shippingWatches:rolex etc $80 free shippinghttp://www.bingstore.us[/citation]

[citation][nom]cvn bji[/nom]Hello,everybody,the good shopping place,the new season approaching, click in. Let's facelift bar!===== http://www.madeshopping.net === Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30 ugg BOOT $50Nike (R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $33Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12New era cap $9Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $18FREE SHiPPINGhttp://www.madeshopping.net[/citation]

Dude I love this guy! What great deals!

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
[citation][nom]11796pcs[/nom]I can just see the fanboys now hailing this as "true innovation".[/citation]

Yea, I can see the wads of used toilet paper littering the apple store floor now...

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
Is it me or is the "Apple Lifestyle" angle of marketing completely revolting ?

My guess is that the Zombie Apocalypse ground ZERO going to be Apple Stores?

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
What a waste of electricity and natural resources. Seriously? Think of all the foxconn workers dying while making those. So much for cost cutting measures during the economic downturn. In that case, I won't be buying from Apple again. Seriously, a $500 device that is being used for little more than what a basic cardboard sign can? Real bright... real bright....

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
[citation][nom]efeat[/nom]I wish Jane hadn't explicitly pointed out that POS stood for Point of Sale.[/citation]
Yes, iPads really are what that otherwise means. For that matter, so is Apple. Or rather Crapple.

Maximus_Delta

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2008
Its a joke, probably think this is green and environmentally friendly, but what about all the bi-products and pollution in making these things only now to see them being used in place of what a simple sheet of A4 from a renewable forrest could do. Really getting more an more anti Apple as time goes by, this really is bordering on offensive.

Maximus_Delta

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2008
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]You're hatred of Apple is pretty sad. How is this any different from walking into a BestBuy and seeing all their LCD/LED TVs with advertisements running on them? Have you actually been in an Apple store? I was last week because after weeks of research of tablets the iPad2 is the best bang for your buck. Flame all you want it's true. I'll never own an Apple computer but when the iPhone LTE comes out on Verizon I'm probably making the switch. P.T. Barnum and James Bailey would be proud of Apple's marketing department. Let that one sink in for minute.[/citation]

What sort of crack are you smoking? You need to see an LCD/LED TV running to assess picture quality. Don't bring James Bailey into this.

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Hating so much is no different from being a fanboy. A company is marketing their products to bring in cash. Surprise. Stop with the self-righteousness. When you are a corporation split into billions of shares employing tens of thousands of people, morals disperse. I personally own Apple stocks and whatever brings in money for them is good news to me. Yet I don't own a single product from Apple. In the end it is all about money.

Maximus_Delta

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2008
Thanks for the feedback but to clarify, I dont hate Apple, I just find using expensive (not just in $$$ purchase price) gadgets to do what a sheet of A4 can do just a well (and it doesn't even need charging). I know the masses won't have a bad word said against Apple, but somebody needs to say what they think from time to time (even if it is about Apple).

distanted

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2010
For the haters that want to find every reason in the world why this is wasteful/stupid/evil, take your head out of the sand for a couple minutes. Their goal isn't to save paper, it's to get customers to interface with Apple's new flagship device. Like every other retailer, they are moving toward digital signage. They happen to have a big advantage in that iPad touch screens make for a very easy-to-use interactive digital sign, and most importantly, the whole time customers are looking up info on one product, they're test-driving Apple's $600 product. I doubt if all the screens combined would use as much electricity as the lights in the store, so let's not suddenly pretend to be worried about wasted energy. And really, livebriand? You are going to cite an industrial accident as a reason not to buy a product? Industrial accidents happen everywhere, everyday. Did you sell your car when you found out dozens of people die every year drilling for and refining oil?

G

@distanted: When you require your employees to agree not to commit suicide in your contracts, it's a little more than AN industrial accident imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.