Apple Starts a University

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

So first apple sues the college that has an apple as a logo.... now they want to open there own school and use an apple as the logo most likely.. Hmm seems like the big hint was dropped a while back.. I don't think apple would sue someone unless it was in their best interest and having another school with an apple logo would "confuse" people as to which school really has the bad apple.. Just another dirty bomb apple is dropping.. Just another hundred thousand idiots that will accept it.. Seems like you can't stop a monopolistic company these days.. I say boycott apple..

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
[citation][nom]kami3k[/nom]Ironic after they sued one not to long ago......[/citation]
Isn't it though?

If you thought MS was bad, guess whos the nasty cousin. Even then i like MS, they at least dont sue schools..

Finally all the apple fanbois have a place to feel smart in after they have been banished from every tech forum in excistance. Lol.

G

If you people are going to get paid to write articles for the public, take a few courses in how to write and proofread. "Usually there is a couple" .....what !!

......"Usually there is a couple of planned hints dropped along the way or a big launch planned, which results in ...."

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]LOL i guess the first lesson is going to beto not use windows Vista or anything microsoft[/citation]
Haha. Then i guess apple will have to get rid of their PC workstations at their HQ. Rotten little sons of..

""I'm a mac, and my company HQ has to be run on PC's. Am i not uber?""

Sad ain't it?

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
It just figures Yale would do this, i though they were supposed to be "higher" education? if so, why then are they using a platform that still holds less than 25% of the computer market?

First chance i see a MS university im goin' to it. lol

DXRick

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2006
What will they teach at this "university"?

AppleLogo.jpg

How Jobs probably sees himself:

darkrydr3

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2008
Sigh... What is Apple doing for themselves now...
Probably a school to teach ad-tricked people to use their already completely easy OS's and Ipods

bfstev

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
since he is was a dean of the bussiness school, i dont think it will even be a physical school. I expect them to make this project into a product that they will sell to schools. that way numerous national schools will have a "Apple University" to indoctrinate the students into apple's fold.

jamesl

Distinguished
Feb 29, 2008
[citation][nom]The_one111[/nom]It just figures Yale would do this, i though they were supposed to be "higher" education? if so, why then are they using a platform that still holds less than 25% of the computer market?First chance i see a MS university im goin' to it. lol[/citation]

please, develop some reading comprehension before commenting,
perhaps you should have gone to Yale

Blessedman

Distinguished
May 29, 2001
bfstev is more then likely correct. As when I went to school Apple dominated the computer labs. This is more then likely a move to a dominate position in education.

nukemaster

Distinguished
[citation][nom]bfstev[/nom]since he is was a dean of the bussiness school, i dont think it will even be a physical school. I expect them to make this project into a product that they will sell to schools. that way numerous national schools will have a "Apple University" to indoctrinate the students into apple's fold.[/citation]
Most likely true.

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
Jamsesl: please gain some common decency maybe you shouldn't have gone to school.

If you act like a jerk expect to be treated likewise.

And bfstev: Mostly likely true, i know apple is trying to get my states schools to go all apple and turn the deans against their own IT dep.

Status
Not open for further replies.