Question Arc connecting issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2021
Hi can you please help me in getting my Hisense A5071f model tv Arc issue, am trying to connect it to my my Sony htg 700 sound bar and it’s been 3 months trying diffrent method still unable to succeed😞 your help in solving this issue would really mean a lot 🙏

Need some more details here, as long as both systems have HDMI with ARC capability all you need to do is connect them. So exactly what is not working and what have you tried?

I don't see that model TV listed online, but the soundbar has eARC, does the TV? It may be an issue there between eARC and ARC protocols if you are trying to do something specific.

Reactions: Chethan NayAka
Jun 18, 2021
Need some more details here, as long as both systems have HDMI with ARC capability all you need to do is connect them. So exactly what is not working and what have you tried?

I don't see that model TV listed online, but the soundbar has eARC, does the TV? It may be an issue there between eARC and ARC protocols if you are trying to do something specific.
Hey hi first of all thank you for taking your time to solve my issue and reverting back, my bad the tv model is Hisense 50 A71F. And to add in a few I tried connecting the same and was successful but unfortunately it worked just for hours and when I checked the next day you could not select arc option out there like I got it the previous day:(, yes both television and sound bar support arc, I just wanna make sure arc work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.