Are There Any Non VR Goggles for Gaming?

LilTwist

Estimable
Mar 28, 2014
I was looking around the internet for a set of non vr 1080p googles for gaming and all I could find are a bunch of fpv goggles for drones. I would buy a pair of vr goggles but my laptop only has a GTX 965m graphics chip in it so it wont support vr. I was wondering if there are goggles or glasses out there that are true 1080p, not vr, and can be plugged and powered using usb and hdmi. The only thing that comes close to what I am looking for is the Echine Goggles One http://graysonhobby.com/eachine-goggle-one-5-8g-40ch-1080p-hdmi-fpv-goggles.html?utm_source=google_shopping but like I said before they are for drones and also they look too bulky. Does anyone know of any goggles or glasses with 1080p display, can be used for gaming, not too bulky, and be plugged in using hdmi and powered with usb?

LilTwist

Estimable
Mar 28, 2014

Yeah, they are a little too expensive for my requirement. Also, they produce a 750" display at 720P. For gaming, that would be horrendous. That would allow me to literally walk up and down the stairs, jaggies, created by every curved and diagonal line on the screen.<(OVER EXAGGERATION) It would still be cool though. Imagine hooking your computer up to a theater screen. I just want to know if there is a head mounted display that utilizes a single display at 1080p not a set of goggles that produces a screen for each eye.