Are there any upgrades i can put on my laptop to make it run games better?

Des_1_

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017
So my laptop already can barely run CS:GO with only a small portion of lag. my laptop is a Flagship Premium Laptop by asus it has all this.. Processor Brand: Intel
Processor Count: 2
Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 5400 RPM
Optical Drive Type: DVD+RW
Max Screen Resolution: 1366x768
Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core i3
RAM 4 GB SDRAM DDR3
Memory Speed: 1600.00
Hard Drive: 1 GB HDD 5400 rpm
Graphics Coprocessor: integrated graphics
Chipset Brand: Intel
Card Description: integrated
Wireless Type: 802.11bgn

and i wanted to know if theres any upgrades i can get for it to run mabye H1Z1, or ARMA Thanks and add me on steam : DaCurlz1

Solution
There are many models of "Flagship Premium Laptop by asus". The information you provided does not actually state which CPU it has. However, I am going take a stab at and say your laptop has a Core i3-5005u CPU with an Intel HD 5500 integrated graphics cores.

There is nothing you can really do to improve it's performance other than to add another stick of 4GB RAM so that the RAM will run at full speed rather than at half speed. However, that will only improve game performance by around 10% - 15% depending on the game. No that will not be enough to run H1Z1 or ARMA. Those games really need a quad core CPU rather than a dual core CPU. They also need a dedicated GPU rather than integrated.

Click the following link to see what games the...

rgd1101

Don't

"my laptop is a Flagship Premium Laptop by asus it has all this"
No. You need a quad core with a dGPU, SSD, 16GB RAM. your is a low end laptop.

There are many models of "Flagship Premium Laptop by asus". The information you provided does not actually state which CPU it has. However, I am going take a stab at and say your laptop has a Core i3-5005u CPU with an Intel HD 5500 integrated graphics cores.

There is nothing you can really do to improve it's performance other than to add another stick of 4GB RAM so that the RAM will run at full speed rather than at half speed. However, that will only improve game performance by around 10% - 15% depending on the game. No that will not be enough to run H1Z1 or ARMA. Those games really need a quad core CPU rather than a dual core CPU. They also need a dedicated GPU rather than integrated.

Click the following link to see what games the Intel HD 5500 is capable of playing. However, there are a few caveats:

#1 - You have a Core i3-5005u CPU.
#2 - The laptop has two sticks of RAM allowing the RAM to run at full speed rather than half speed.
#3 - The benchmarks are based on laptops with Core i5 / i7 CPU which runs at higher clock speeds. You may get lower performance depending on the game because a Core i3 CPU runs a lower clock speeds.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-HD-Graphics-5500.125586.0.html

Solution