Aspire V 15 Nitro Black Edition wont turn on!

drauka

Prominent
Sep 9, 2017
Installed another ram-card and after putting everything back my laptop wont start. Theres no life signs at all, no led lights or anything. Ive tried removing the ram i installed and no change to the problem. Im 100% sure i put all back as it was since i took pictures before any changes. Any kind soul got any ideas?

Solution
Since you opened the system, there is pretty much no way to see what may have happened. Did you try removing the RAM stick you added to see if that is the issue? Battery is connected? Did you check over the cables? Installing RAM should not be a major take apart of the system where you could have damaged things unless you scratched the motherboard or something while installing the RAM.
Since you opened the system, there is pretty much no way to see what may have happened. Did you try removing the RAM stick you added to see if that is the issue? Battery is connected? Did you check over the cables? Installing RAM should not be a major take apart of the system where you could have damaged things unless you scratched the motherboard or something while installing the RAM.

Solution