ominous11

Estimable
Apr 8, 2014
Alrighty,

I bought the Astro A-50 Xbox One editions (Gen 2 i think ) last week. These are my first high end headphones and personally I love the sound and think there great ! However a few minor things bug me because of the price tag.

It had no battery indicator, it turn's off after 5-10 minutes of no sound activity ( It would be nice to be able to set this yourself ) It's not designed to be hooked up to both the Pc and the Xbox one at the same time but your actually able to. However if you do this the sound play's simultaneously which can be annoying.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a great pair of wireless headset's that give the same sound if not better but had these tiny perks ??

Solution

I've been using my Logitech F540's for a very long time. I don't think they sound as good as the A50's but the setup is easy and it's lasted me for about 3 or 4 years. Check them out!

justcallmetom13

Estimable
Mar 17, 2014

I've been using my Logitech F540's for a very long time. I don't think they sound as good as the A50's but the setup is easy and it's lasted me for about 3 or 4 years. Check them out!

Solution