Asus, Acer, MSI or Lenovo

Mar 11, 2018
Im yet to buy a laptop but i have 4 choices

Power - Asus with gtx1070 - Has more power than all of the products
Durability - Lenovo - Better build quality but gtx 1060
Features and Battery Life - Acer - Tobii Eye tracking, fingerprint sensor, gtx 1060 and extra ssd space
Size, Freebies and portability - MSI - 14 inch gtx 1060 with all freebies( bag, mouse, mousepad)

My doubts are which would sell better as a used laptop. In case i need to sell it in emergency. And which would be best to buy. All have the same price, same specs. Just the differences are the ones in described above. I need help pleasee. And is newegg a good place to buy from?

Since you did not really list any specific details abut the laptops, as far as full specs and any price differences, your needs, etc... just for resale value, the higher end the better, ASUS, MSI, Lenovo should all have about the same resale value. MSI maybe a bit more because they are known for gaming systems.

Mar 11, 2018

They all have the same specs, storage and everything else is the same. Its an i7 7700hq and 1tb hdd + 128gb ssd. Just the difference I described above are the specs that im setback with. Asus has the higher end model with a gtx 1070.