Asus aspire switch 11 cos battery can it be changed

Bob_157

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017
Every time I correct the time / date and switch off ,when I turn on again the time date has stayed at the time/ date when I switched off .

Solution
Well I can think of a few reasons for that.

1. Your CMOS battery could be dead/dying. If that is the case, you would need to replace it.

2. Your time zone could be set incorrectly on the device causing it to not register changes correctly. You would then need to correct the time zone on the computer to fix it.

or

3. You have a virus or malware on the device that is causing the problem. In this case you would need to do run a few programs to check for viruses and malware to make sure there isn't any and if there is to clean it up.
Well I can think of a few reasons for that.

1. Your CMOS battery could be dead/dying. If that is the case, you would need to replace it.

2. Your time zone could be set incorrectly on the device causing it to not register changes correctly. You would then need to correct the time zone on the computer to fix it.

or

3. You have a virus or malware on the device that is causing the problem. In this case you would need to do run a few programs to check for viruses and malware to make sure there isn't any and if there is to clean it up.

Solution