Asus E402MA BING

generalltu

Estimable
Sep 7, 2015
Hello, I'm thinking of buying this laptop for 229 euros. It has14 inch screen 1336x768 pxels. Specs:
Intel® Celeron® Processor N2840 (1 MB Cache, 2.16 GHz) (bay-Trail)
2 gb DDR3 - 1333 MHz (I think its soldered to motherboard , because theres no list of how many slots there is)
32 gb ssd
Intel HD Graphics 4000
comes with Windows 8.1 64-bit.

The main question - how is this budged laptop for daily computing, older game like Mount and blade viking conquest reforged edition will or would work with this windows version and on "gaming" side. I know 32 gb ssd isn't much, but i need for just windows , that game, couple of programs and thats it, oh and internet ofcourse. I live in the centre of europe (Lithuania) so couldnt find similar laptop at that price. Thank you for your answers in advance.... and sorry for my english, will do my best to improve.

naturesninja

Honorable
Dec 15, 2013
Are you buying locally, or on the internet? If so, what sites can you purchase from? Amazon?
I don't think that you would have a problem playing that game on that laptop, but overall the performance is going to be lackluster at best. If you can tell us places where you can order from, the community can help possibly find you a better one in your price range.

generalltu

Estimable
Sep 7, 2015

No, its from my local internet shop 1a.lt didint check if I could buy from foregneir internet shop. Lackluster you mean by eye-candy effects? Like bloom, HDR, post-processing level, etc?