Solved! ASUS laptop doesn’t turn on

Aug 31, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am a Belgian student (excuse me if I don’t write very correctly). I have a problem with my ASUS zenbook laptop (UX310) which I bought almost three years ago and since last night it won’t turn on but the battery indicator is green (fixed, not blinking) and next to it the light bulb indicator is blinking so like it is in a deep sleep mode but even if I press the power button for 30sec, 1-2 to 5 minutes nothing happens (I tried other buttons also and the pad)… I tried also with the charger but nothing either.. As the battery indicator is green, I suppose that’s because it is still have battery but I am waiting since last night and I am worried about it because I didnt back up everything… I am an architecture student so I really need my laptop..
I saw that on other posts that they were talking about removing the battery but here it is impossible, the pc is very thin, it is not removable… A friend of my father could take a look but I am not really comforted about this idea because I dont want to lose everything…
So if someone can help me, I thank him in advance
Have a good day
Lucie

Solution
Well it is likely worth having someone take a look at it, as if you aren't comfortable trying to access the battery yourself, you will need to have someone else do it. If you don't want your friends father to do it then I would suggest a tech. It could be a number of things, from the battery (green light or not) all the way to the motherboard.

Luckily, unless the drive is damaged, all your data is still on it. So even if the laptop itself died, or is to costly to fix and better off replacing, then a good tech can still get the data off the drive and move it over to your new device.

Have it looked at.
Well it is likely worth having someone take a look at it, as if you aren't comfortable trying to access the battery yourself, you will need to have someone else do it. If you don't want your friends father to do it then I would suggest a tech. It could be a number of things, from the battery (green light or not) all the way to the motherboard.

Luckily, unless the drive is damaged, all your data is still on it. So even if the laptop itself died, or is to costly to fix and better off replacing, then a good tech can still get the data off the drive and move it over to your new device.

Have it looked at.

Solution