ASUS Laptop Wireless Connection Only After Restart

Christopher_420

Commendable
Oct 7, 2016
I'm have this weird problem with my wireless internet connecting to any network. I have an ASUS G751vj which I bought recently and it seems to run into the same problem every time I turn it on.

The wireless doesn't connect to any of the networks that it clearly has found in scan. There is a yellow triangle on my wireless symbol at the bottom. The only way to connect to the internet via wireless is to restart my computer. Only one time I have to restart my computer for the computer wireless connectivity to be back to normal. This happens everyday when I go to my college, or starbucks or anywhere else with wifi. It's such a fluke of a problem because it's consistently the same fix everytime, restarting the computer and it works fine.

Does anyone here have a fix for this or has had the same issue that I have? Just to clarify, I have updated to the most recent network adapter drivers.

Thanks much for any help!

You can try the following....

When WiFi won't connect.

First, make sure your laptop is 'not' connected to the modem/router via an Ethernet cable and follow the steps:

1. Go to "Control Panel".

2. Next go to "Network and Internet" and then "Network and Sharing".

3. Now click on "Manage Wireless Networks".

4. On this screen, remove all wireless connections by "right clicking" on it and select "Remove network" from the drop down menu.

5. After doing this, close the windows and scan for the "Wi-Fi networks".

6. Click on the available network that you want to access and select "connect".

7. It takes a moment, but then you will be asked to give a password for your Wi-Fi connection. Type in the password and click the "connect" button.

It should now be connected.

NOTE: If this doesn't work, you may want to reset your modem/router, and then once it is fully loaded again, repeat the above steps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 10
I Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 8
N Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
V Laptop Tech Support 1