ASUS ROG g550jx post screen changed and fn+f9 not function

RayhanF

Commendable
Aug 2, 2016
My asus rog post screen changed. it has a bigger ROG logo and INTEL logo followed by windows splash loading. it changed after i try to claim my warranty because the usb port keep reconnecting whenever i want to charge. The technician said they will reinstall the os.
But its really different from the factory build post screen before then. the factory build only have small ROG logo above the loading animation. does it mean something? like they changed my hardware maybe or something like that?

Also i cant turn on my backlid keyboard and Fn+F9 not functioning now. can i make it back like the first time i bought it? because i think they just installed new os.
can u explain me something? :??:

Solution
Well, if everything else is normal sized, when you turn it on, and it is only the logos, then I would not worry about that so much. However, the backlit keyboard is an issue. You should be contacting them to get this resolved. It was 'fixed' by them, so they really should 'fix' this. :)
Well, if everything else is normal sized, when you turn it on, and it is only the logos, then I would not worry about that so much. However, the backlit keyboard is an issue. You should be contacting them to get this resolved. It was 'fixed' by them, so they really should 'fix' this. :)

Solution