ASUS ROG Intel Graphics interfere with Nvidia Graphic card -help please

Nidelea

Estimable
Jan 4, 2016
Hey there, I've bought a brand new ASUS ROG GL503VD. I have intel graphics 630
and a nvidia gtx 1050. So the problem is that when I play games, and even when I'm in browser and things, the laptop freezes for 1-2 seconds. It happens in CS:GO aswell. I play at very good performance, and suddenly it freezes for 2 seconds. If I look in the task manager to what's happening, the Intel Hd graphics goes to 100% for those 2 seconds, so the reason why the game and when normally using pc is that the intel hd graphics goes to 100%. I don't know how to fix this. I've set from nvidia control panel to use the nvidia graphics, and still the intel goes to 100% and blocks my pc for a few seconds. Help me please.

Solution
Get in your new motherboard's BIOS and disable the integrated graphics there, using only your 1050. That should fix the problem if it's related to the iGPU

manddy123

Commendable
Aug 25, 2016
Get in your new motherboard's BIOS and disable the integrated graphics there, using only your 1050. That should fix the problem if it's related to the iGPU

Solution

Nidelea

Estimable
Jan 4, 2016

Hey there I only have these in my bios related to grapbics(advanced bios): https://postimg.org/gallery/gnznqv9y/15795057/