asus smart gesture for windows 10

Butterscotch_1

Commendable
Aug 1, 2016
hi, i just updated to windows 10 and i'm having a problem with the asus smart gesture. I've already uninstalled the previous version of smart gesture in my laptop. however, now i'm having a problem to install the latest version of it. Whenever i try to install the latest version, a command bos pops our saying that " source file not found C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\SETUP.CAB. Verify that this file exists and that you can access it. ". How do i solve this issue?

Butterscotch_1

Commendable
Aug 1, 2016

I couldn't copy the setup.cab in that location as there's an error in it. it says "error 0x80004005", i couldn't extract the zip files as well.

Butterscotch_1

Commendable
Aug 1, 2016

i have successfully installed asus smart gesture. Thanks. But, seems like its not functioning, as I still couldn't scroll down or scroll up a page with 2 fingers. I did restart my laptop, but asus smart gesture isn't working. I've also enabled all the asus smart gesture functions.

jmiquelmb

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016

jmiquelmb

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016
Hi, I just updated windows 10 too, and that problem was making me crazy. I tried to uninstall the previous but it kept appearing the same setup.cab message, then downloaded the 4.0.9 version from asus and tried to install it over or repair the old one somehow. I don't exactly know how I've solved it, as I think there's some black magic involved on it. I just know that after trying for a while and restarting the laptop several times I've finally been able to uninstall the previous version and make a new installment of the one I just downloaded. So I can only reccomend you to have a bit of patience and see if you can finally solve it after a bit of tinkering.