Asus VivoBook TP410U Flip 14 weird power issue.

mkshuvo

Prominent
Nov 21, 2017
Hi, I am facing this power problem with my new Asus VivoBook TP410U Flip 14. Problem is, After using my laptop if I keep it shutdown and unplugged from my power cable for 30-60 mins, the laptop won't power on. At that time if I connect the power cable then the laptop power on instantly. I can also disconnect the cable after the laptop is ON. After that, it runs ok. And then if I shut it down and start it instantly or after few mins, it starts. But the shutdown and restart interval is longer like 30 to 60 mins. I have to follow the above mention process to start it. I know I should just take it to the shop as I have a warranty. But I still want to know if anyone is experiencing the similar problem and if there is a solution to it.

Thank you

mkshuvo

Prominent
Nov 21, 2017

Thank you. I think that's the issue with it. Now, from this morning this issue is gone. :/ :/ :/ New issue is here.

1. The charging indicator LED keeps blinking.
2. Bios can't calculate remaining battery time.
3. When the charger cable is unplugged and if I hover over the battery icon, it says "unknown Remaining".
4. When the charger cable is plugged and if I hover over the battery icon, it says "No Battery detection". And there is a cross mark over the battery Icon.

I bought this laptop only 6 days ago. And yet its got filled with problem :'( :(