Asus x555lj wont turn on, but its heating and fan dont start up

Dec 1, 2018
Hello, its my first thread, so i'm new. Also sorry for bad english, but i will try to explain best i can.

Today i've turned on my laptop, and screen gone black. Then i saw that battery, and other bulbs are not shining(charging). And then i've touched the laptop and it was super hot, but fan wasnt spinning. Then i 've put my ear to the laptop and i heard strange noise right from the motherboard, like a silent screaming . I've tried to replace ram, and disassemble my laptop, but its all the same. Maybe you could help?

Dec 1, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from dogasoo : "Asus x555lj wont turn on, but its heating and fan dont start up"

Hello, its my first thread, so i'm new. Also sorry for bad english, but i will try to explain best i can.

Today i've turned on my laptop, and screen gone black. Then i saw that battery, and other bulbs are not shining(charging). And then i've touched the laptop and it was super hot, but fan wasnt spinning. Then i 've put my ear to the laptop and i heard strange noise right from the motherboard, like a silent screaming . I've tried to replace ram, and disassemble my laptop, but its all the same. Maybe you could help?