Question Asus Zenbook overheating - already tried everything

Aug 27, 2020
I have ASUS ZenBook UX330UA for few years.
suddenly starts to overheat. I have clean the vent area and the vent inside the laptop, put some new Thermo paste along the cooler tube an on the CPU. Even checks the BIOS is in its latest updated version.
The vent is working fine but sometimes it blows hot air and the upper left side between the keyboard and the pivot very hot.
When it starts to heat up it gains till 70 Celsius degree and the CPU is not on max usage.
I have either format and reinstall the latest windows 10 but nothing helps. It starts the vent and heating for no reasonable reason.
Can some advice about what else can I do?

https://ibb.co/cwrX2zj

Those are perfectly fine temps for a laptop, under load many hit near 90c and still are fine. When you cleaned out the laptop did you clean all the old thermal paste off and put a small amount on? You don't put it on both the heatsink and the CPU, just on the CPU top. You may have too much on, which is bad for cooling.

Aug 27, 2020
Those are perfectly fine temps for a laptop, under load many hit near 90c and still are fine. When you cleaned out the laptop did you clean all the old thermal paste off and put a small amount on? You don't put it on both the heatsink and the CPU, just on the CPU top. You may have too much on, which is bad for cooling.

I have clean and removed all old paste...and put some new only in the old places.

The 90C temp is lasting for a long time, I am hearing the vant working and sweating trying to cool the laptop but for me, it sounds abnormal. I wasn't like this before.