Question ASUS ZenBook UX305CA upgrade motherboard

Nov 22, 2021
hello guys!
I have ASUS ZenBook UX305CA with a core m3 6y30 motherboard. it stoped working ...
theoretically- is it possible for me (my own responsibility of course ) to order a new motherboard but with the UX305CA M7-6Y75 motherboard??
will it fit for the current laptop that I have? is it the same size since its for the same series? it looks like the same size but I want to be sure I'm not missing anything.
please help me understand..
p.s- this is an example for the one I'm thinking to buy: https://he.aliexpress.com/item/32960341031.html

much thanks.
Liav

I don't know but I would have some concerns. If this is a MB with a faster processor, the cooling may not be able to handle the increased thermal load. If the expected display is not identical, you may have problems with your display working.

Nov 22, 2021
I don't know but I would have some concerns. If this is a MB with a faster processor, the cooling may not be able to handle the increased thermal load. If the expected display is not identical, you may have problems with your display working.
As I understand, the motherboard is a all-in-one unit so the cooling system supposed to be on board, doesn't it?
good point though. I don't know how can i even check it.
thanks anyway

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Laptop Tech Support 0
J Laptop Tech Support 4
H Laptop Tech Support 4
q4p395p31;q Laptop Tech Support 7
elyse_mtl Laptop Tech Support 0
Scarooky Laptop Tech Support 1
Oneechan69 Laptop Tech Support 0
George Tzankov Laptop Tech Support 2
hansenb88 Laptop Tech Support 1
todel Laptop Tech Support 0