rsktek

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2011
[citation][nom]zoemayne[/nom]so qualacomm made about 1.2 billion?...[/citation]
It would seem that way...

michaeluca28

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2011
My question Is how can att charge you to use data when you bought an iphone from a friend. I tried to just leave voice on and then use wifi spots as needed. But att the monopoly that it is said either pay up or leave so I left. F att they suck horrible company

G

They should offer public stock for the EM spectrum, so we can have spectrum trading, spectrum securities, etc.

dark_knight33

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
[citation][nom]Mr Jose[/nom]They should offer public stock for the EM spectrum, so we can have spectrum trading, spectrum securities, etc.[/citation]

Great idea! Lets take all the speculation, volatility, greed, and profiteering in the stock market and multiply that by all the speculation, volatility, greed, and profiteering in the telco industry! People are already getting too good a deal on their wireless bills as it is, right? We'll go ahead and give the telcos one more fee to pass on to the average American. I mean these corporations (because they're people too) simply can't survive on their record profits any longer. It's either grant them absurd profits from now on, or your a communist.

As the greediest bastard in America, you sir just won the GOP primary! How does it feel?

G

AT&T will be fine - LTE is turning out for now not to be a big driver of sales. Look at the iPhone 4S selling like hotcakes and people tend to go to AT&T with HSPA+ which offers speeds that are more than fast enough to do most tasks. A year from today AT&T will have a large chunk of the USA covered with LTE just like Verizon plus they will have the HSPA+ to fall back on which will become a bigger thing as time goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.