AT&T T-Mobile Deal May Need Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

milktea

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
All these big telecomm companies make policy under the table anyway; like forcing everyone with a smartphone to have a data plan. So a duopoly or monopoly doesn't really makes a difference. :p

G

"John Cornyn (R-TX) said there is no "danger of doing that" as there was little innovation in the telecommunications industry in the early 1980s."

Little innovation yet a paradigm shifted? Cornyn does the intelligent people of his state a disservice. He should resign in disgrace already...

cohetedor

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2010
Of course it's going to take about a year to approve, they have to allow AT&T to spread out their lobbying bribes so it can be covered up as campaign contributions for 2012 electoral races.

happyballz

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2011
"Kohl said that it was "undoubtable" that AT&T would have to meet government conditions"...like stuffing all of the voting members' pockets with $$$$.

I get disgusted more and more everyday by the corruption that is just breaking my seams!!! AAHHHH!!!! Every politician and all of their family should be required to post ALL and every cent of their earniers and their origin.

dalauder

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
It's weird how pretty much everyone who's had AT&T hates it (including myself). Too bad it acquired T-Mobile since they made my friends and family who had them happy and they have a history of hot advertising spokeswomen.

I don't get why AT&T tries so hard to provide bad customer experiences. Can't they just pretend to put the customer first?

astrotrain1000

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2007
[citation][nom]maoriii[/nom]"John Cornyn (R-TX) said there is no "danger of doing that" as there was little innovation in the telecommunications industry in the early 1980s."Little innovation yet a paradigm shifted? Cornyn does the intelligent people of his state a disservice. He should resign in disgrace already...[/citation]

John Cornyn is in my district but I refuse to call him a "representative," he's a total douche IMO and I'll never vote for him no matter who his opponent is.

Status
Not open for further replies.