Audio Jack Front Speakers Echo Problem

wjz_angel

Honorable
Sep 15, 2013
I have a logitech 130 speaker and they worked perfectly. However, ever since i plugged in a usb headset, the audio has been messed up ever since. The sound from the audio jack is always echoing now. I dont know why this happened since i didnt touch anything other than inserting a usb headset. I tried plugging the audio jack out and plugging it back in but it still echos now unless i put the volume really low

wolffex

Honorable
Aug 29, 2013
open up realtek hd audio manager or whatever software you have installed (maybe creative labs or sony) and change the Equalizer settings to default. Also make sure there is no reverb. Do you have realtek installed?

wjz_angel

Honorable
Sep 15, 2013

I have VIA HD Audio Deck as my sound settings. I can't find the equalizer settings in this software. I dont have Realtek installed, can it fix the echoing? the sound echos really badly when i put the volume higher than 40

ljackson

Estimable
Jul 1, 2015
I had the same problem, seems my PC applied a sound effect .....specifially the 'sewer pipe' effect .....very annoying!!! It took me ages to find out what the problem was. Hopefully you have something similar on your audio settings. Look for the sound effect settings.