audio system for desktop PC under $30

Alex366

Prominent
Feb 8, 2017
Hello, geeks. Need in advice.
I've been using only speakers of Dell s2316h monitor and want to buy 2.0 or 2.1 small audio system under 30 dollars . I'm not rich, sorry about that...
I heard that there's no big difference in quality of products of this low price , but I do not know what to choose.
I will connect it to 3.5mm port on integrated sound card.
What will be better 2.0 or 2.1?
In near shops I found and like SVEN SPS-609, F&D R215, SVEN MS-107, SVEN SPS-619 Which of them is better?
Hope you'll help me to make the right decision.
Sorry for my English. Thanks for understanding :)

Solution
Not having heard any of them I would say that the Sven SPS-619, being the only one that has a separate tweeter, would be the best choice. The 2.1 systems might have a bit more boom but I doubt the quality of the bass would be decent. You could add a subwoofer later if needed but you would not be able to improve the higher frequencies.
Not having heard any of them I would say that the Sven SPS-619, being the only one that has a separate tweeter, would be the best choice. The 2.1 systems might have a bit more boom but I doubt the quality of the bass would be decent. You could add a subwoofer later if needed but you would not be able to improve the higher frequencies.

Solution

Alex366

Prominent
Feb 8, 2017
Thank you for useful information.
What's about the higher frequencies... Well I think the Equalizer will be enough for me.
And actually I do not have much space on the table for subwoofer.