Solved! Subwoofer on 2.1 speaker system not working(Logitech Z623) when connected via aux

Sep 11, 2019
This is my first post here and I would like to say hello to everyone, hope your all having a great day/evening wherever you are!

Within the last year I purchased a Logitech Z623 2.1 speaker system for use with my TV for Xbox One X gaming. The TV I had at the time was a 49” LG 4K TV all I did was plug the Z623’s in via AUX and they worked amazingly. Recently and unfortunately I had to change TV’s to a much cheaper Viano 43” FHD TV. When plugging the Z623’s into the only 3.5mm headphone jack on the back of TV other than the “PC Audio 3.5mm”. Only the satellites work, without any sub sound. In the TV settings menu, there are only the usual sound profiles (user, etc) AVL, Surround (on/off) and Digital Audio Output (auto and pcm) options. None of these options seem to make the system work as 2.1. How can I fix this as I only use the TV for my One X via HDMI.

Last edited:
Solution
When I connect from the TV headphone out to the sub, only the sub has sound. When I connect the TV headphone out to the right satellite, only the satellites work.

They work normally with other sources? The sub should be the only input you would be using, then it would pass the higher frequencies to the satellites.
Sep 11, 2019
Yeah the PC Audio port is only for use with a VGA connection.
The Logitech Z623’s are connected via the right satellite’s AUX port to the back of the TV’s only headphone audio port via a 3.5mm cord (supplied with speakers).

Sep 11, 2019
When I connect from the TV headphone out to the sub, only the sub has sound. When I connect the TV headphone out to the right satellite, only the satellites work.