Authentication Error With WiFi

MysticKitty

Prominent
Aug 9, 2017
I have an Android X6 Plus, it was able to connect to the WiFi just fine before I did a factory reset on it. I've restarted the router, forgot the WiFi, put it on airplane mode and reset the phone once again. I really don't know what else to do. It starts to authenticate and stops. I've also tried to disable my tablet WiFi, trying to make sure that it wasn't being blocked by multiple WiFi connections and it still didn't work. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know! (My WiFi security is WPA/WPA2 PSK)

MysticKitty

Prominent
Aug 9, 2017

I have the correct password, and no.. It says authenticating, stops, and then when I try again it says authentication error.

Jun 8, 2018
For a week I was wasn't able to login to my work Wi-Fi with my android V10 phone. All I did was go to the settings then go to apps and then click on chrome and then you delete all updates. And bum problem fixed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Colacola18 Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 3
M Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
Y Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 6
D Android Smartphones 2
T Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 5
O Android Smartphones 1