Solved! AUTOMATIC SYNCHRONIZATION BETWEEN lg q6 /GOOGLE CONTACTS IN BROWSER IN LAPTOP

HOW TO AUTOMATICLY SYNCHRONIZE

• CAN'T BE DONE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BROWSER SETTINGS ARE IMPORTANT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oct 18, 2019
Hello
I have a question I don't know how to set up a Google account and LG Q6 smartphone to synchronize contacts between Google contacts on the laptop and the contacts on the phone. If I could configure the way I type my laptop in Google contacts, this contact will be displayed on my phone, but I care the other way around. so that by typing in the smartphone a contact to someone automatically so that it appears on the laptop in Google contacts. What settings must be on your smartphone, Google and laptop browser to work. Please help.

mahardikahandoko

Prominent
Apr 22, 2018
google contact is automatically synced if you connect to internet. both smartphone to laptop and vice versa. if you add a contact from your smartphone it'll be synced to your laptop

if you're not sure if your automatic sync is on, you can look at this link. you can use this guide for every android phone

mahardikahandoko

Prominent
Apr 22, 2018
google contact is automatically synced if you connect to internet. both smartphone to laptop and vice versa. if you add a contact from your smartphone it'll be synced to your laptop

if you're not sure if your automatic sync is on, you can look at this link. you can use this guide for every android phone

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 0
Indira Ennu Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 13
D Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1