THAVICIOUS1

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2010
Hi guys, i have downloaded AVG TuneUp trial and i am experiencing Windows 7 Aero problems, i cannot go into invisibility with areo nor change the colors like i want to match my wallpaper, i don't even remember which settings i used for this to happen i know this is some sort of speedup tweak, please guys can you help me? I want my Windows 7 Aero back, I've googled everywhere and even done some registry tricks, and that didn't even fix it, and i tried every fix out there. Anyone that has AVG TuneUp have that same problem, i don't even remember how the hell it took out my aero invisibility, i am using aero by the way forgot to mention.

Sorry for the if it's a bother
hope you guys had a great weekend.

Solution
These are the type of programs that can damage the Windows operating system and wreak havoc with a computer.

That's one of the reasons why I discourage people from using AVG-related programs.
do the System Restore and your computer can go back to its previous state.

The AVG Remover (32-bit version)http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/avg_remover.html should take only a few minutes to run and may require one or more restarts.

Dashing_star

Estimable
Feb 5, 2015
These are the type of programs that can damage the Windows operating system and wreak havoc with a computer.

That's one of the reasons why I discourage people from using AVG-related programs.
do the System Restore and your computer can go back to its previous state.

The AVG Remover (32-bit version)http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/avg_remover.html should take only a few minutes to run and may require one or more restarts.

Solution

THAVICIOUS1

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2010
Hey buddy sorry for the late response, i am willing to try the AVG Remover, some how i managed to figure out how to bring back my aero
and transparency its a pain though, have to do it everytime i restart my rig.. :( I'm downloading the AVG Remover, have no idea why i can't
create a new restore point, i checked and i have the monitoring on, i plan on just reformating my drives once i get a backup hard drive.