Baby Starves to Death as Parents Raise Virtual Kid

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tikrjee

Distinguished
May 26, 2009
Yes, these parents are stupid, and should've never had the chance to procreate in the beginning, but...

All you ****s putting up racist comments can burn with these two idiots. I see no difference between these "parents" and almost every trailer-trash crack-smoking "parent" in Hickville USA, or every case of upper-middle-class prom-night-dumpster-baby "parent" out there.

You people make me sick. These two people make me sick, but so do all your racist ****s. Farewell, Tom's. I'm done with your sites. It's been a decent year!

ecmjr

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2010
Wow, when I read the headlines, it sound like a joke...
Poor, poor baby... I hope they get the maximum or worst...

korsen

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2006
Oh, I could think of plenty of deserving punishment for these people. Too bad the geneva convention and the law wouldn't allow it. In a warhammer 40k book, they went through a description of basically slicing away the person's entire skin organ, hanging their veins and arteries, separating their bodies into several connected pieces, and in other words creating an exploded diagram of the person's body while keeping them alive during the entire process. There isn't a single reason throughout the entirety of time itself that this should've happend.

djackson_dba

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
"You people make me sick. These two people make me sick, but so do all your racist ****s. Farewell, Tom's. I'm done with your sites. It's been a decent year!"
I hope you are not lumping us all together in with the group that is saying these sort of things. That would also be discriminatory.

bin82

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
[citation][nom]sirmorluk[/nom]The sad thing is that if this was a male child this probably would have never happened. Having lived in Korea and knowing how female offspring are treated in comparison to males makes me think that this would more than likely have been the case.Sad but true.[/citation]

Born and raised in Korea, and let me say that if this was about 15-20 years ago, I would agree with you, but this wasn't about gender - The culture has changed dramatically - I guarantee you. This was about two pieces of trash.... just pieces of trash - I mean rotten powdered milk?! BREAST MILK IS FREE WHORE!!!!

jon1245

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2009
[citation][nom]Glorian[/nom]Wow... just wow. I read the headline and though "Bet is was in an Asian nation" feeling kinda bastardly for thinking that I continued to click the link and find out I guessed correctly. Yeah wasn't right for me to apply a stereotype, but it is no where as offensive as what they did. People try desperately to have children and fail, but people like this mistreat a gift as a child.To quote Keanu Reeves from Parenthood"...you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car – hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they’ll let any butt-reaming a**hole be a father.”[/citation]

Yeah, I agree. What we need is to get rid of all non-whites and resurrect hitler. Get an education you narrow minded fool.

Be0wulf22

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2010
[citation][nom]mrmotion[/nom]Thats bullshit. If it was evolution at work the parents would have died some terrible death like they deserve to and that child would be prospering with some other family never to know the potential horrors that it could have suffered. Instead the child dies and those fucking "parents" will get some time in prison, only to come back to their life. I hope the memory of their child haunts them for the rest of their natural lives. I'd give a blood transfusion to each of them to keep them alive if i knew they would suffer more.[/citation]

I don't think you understand how evolution works. Traits are passed on from parent to child. If the child dies, the parents bad traits will not pass on to future generations.

jon1245

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2009
[citation][nom]sirmorluk[/nom]The sad thing is that if this was a male child this probably would have never happened. Having lived in Korea and knowing how female offspring are treated in comparison to males makes me think that this would more than likely have been the case.Sad but true.[/citation]

Dumbass. You really are clueless. Just because you spent a couple of years there, you think you now the entire culture? Korean's revere their children, regardless of gender. You think Koreans are the same as some backward communist country that limit the number of kids you can have to one? What a jerk off. Think of it this way, why do you think Korean women, amongst Asians, have a reputation of being quite ferocious and not to be fucked with? And if you think that Korean women are some subservient meek "second class citizen," then you really ARE clueless and have absolutely no idea what the hell you were doing while you were over there.

mohjong

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
It's hard to believe they are raising a virtual daughter in the game, not a virtual son. Maybe they're raising it after the death of their real daughter and in their sick and twisted way, make peace with themselves.

sirmorluk

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]bin82[/nom]Born and raised in Korea, and let me say that if this was about 15-20 years ago, I would agree with you, but this wasn't about gender - The culture has changed dramatically - I guarantee you. This was about two pieces of trash.... just pieces of trash - I mean rotten powdered milk?! BREAST MILK IS FREE WHORE!!!![/citation]
It has been 25 years since I was there. glad to hear things have gotten better.

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]tikrjee[/nom]Yes, these parents are stupid, and should've never had the chance to procreate in the beginning, but...All you ****s putting up racist comments can burn with these two idiots. I see no difference between these "parents" and almost every trailer-trash crack-smoking "parent" in Hickville USA, or every case of upper-middle-class prom-night-dumpster-baby "parent" out there.You people make me sick. These two people make me sick, but so do all your racist ****s. Farewell, Tom's. I'm done with your sites. It's been a decent year![/citation]

Nice rage, guy.

mdillenbeck

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
[citation][nom]christopherknapp[/nom]Just another reason why child bearing should NOT be a choice. Call me what you will ... but there absolutely should be a screening process and more education put into the system. This is no better than having 32 children in Africa, and saying that it is OK because of them die before the age of 1.[/citation]

Answer me this: Who gets to decide who gets a license to be a parent? What criteria are used? What makes a good parent?

I'll agree, this is horrible and a tragedy (well, unless someone could look into alternate futures and say definitively that the kid turned out to be the next Hitler... but no one can, so I'll stick to tragedy).

However, I find the racist and murderous comments to be just as nauseating.

scrappy77

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009
Their punishment should match the crime...lock them up together in a room with bright lights 24/7, without any technology and only themselves to keep each other company. No psp, no internet, and definitely no WOW.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]tikrjee[/nom]Yes, these parents are stupid, and should've never had the chance to procreate in the beginning, but...All you ****s putting up racist comments can burn with these two idiots. I see no difference between these "parents" and almost every trailer-trash crack-smoking "parent" in Hickville USA, or every case of upper-middle-class prom-night-dumpster-baby "parent" out there.You people make me sick. These two people make me sick, but so do all your racist ****s. Farewell, Tom's. I'm done with your sites. It's been a decent year![/citation]
Way to point out other peoples bigotry by displaying even worse bigotry of your own. Please leave Toms sites alone and dont come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.