baidu ie highjack

baiduchinatrash

Commendable
Mar 27, 2016
My ie homepage always changes to baidu, i have tried using adwcleaner jrt hitmanpro mbam spyhunter4 like everything i can find and its still changing to baidu..help pls get this nonsense off my ie ;/

Solution
In Control Panel>Internet Options you can change the Homepage but far better still, ditch IE and use Firefox. Add AdBlock Plus to it and you'll see far fewer ads
Have a look in Control Panel>Programmes and Features and if it's in the list, uninstall it. I have known it to be there. Afterwards, press the Windows key and R together then into the Run box, type
regedit
and press Enter.

Choose Export from the File menu and note where you're filing the Registry backup you made just in case anything goes wrong.

Search for the word baidu in the Edit>Find menu and keep deleting every entry it finds until it says there are no more.

baiduchinatrash

Commendable
Mar 27, 2016
I have looked thru the programmes list many times..Theres nothing new added recently or anything that i dont recognise...Also i've looked at the registry and deleted alll the shit with the word baidu but i realised its the default homepage provided by microsoft that links me to that trash site..Could it be something with IE where it provides a link to that baidu site instead of msn or something? maybe microsoft got hacked or smth in the latest windows 10 update i got