Question My HP- laptop 15-dw1xxx says no internet but it still has internet

Jan 3, 2023
So about a month ago i got windows 11 22h2h so everything went smooth untill dissaster started happening i tried to download my minecraft through the store it doesnt work it says downloading but nothing is making progress i tried to network reset troubleshoot and still nothing i tried getting xbox it still says the same thing downlading 0% and wount move till there then a week later my internet started disconnecting itself at random moments when i was playing then its showed me the no internet icon i waited and waited

i thought internet had gone but to click it it says No internet secured so i checked on google and there is still internet im able to use internet normally my apps just dont know that there is like microsoft store so if anyone can help woud reallly mean alot to me thank you so much

Jan 3, 2023
apps dont register that there is internet in the system so they pause everything that requires internet even my updates are paused i dont know why updates are paused i try clicking them but they are grey so i feel like i did something without knowing
pls help me