Ballmer Admits Windows Phone 7 Sales Are Disappointing

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
[citation][nom]Swindez95[/nom]Well I have tried messing with a windows phone before and to me they are nothing to rave about. My sister in fact owns one of the first windows OS smartphones, the samsung omnia and it was just too complicated to figure out[/citation]
We're talking about WP7... Not the older crappy Windows Mobile 6. And the ones before that were really crappy.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
[citation][nom]thrasher32[/nom]What the hell does Balmer expect?? "MANGO??"?
"Terminator" would have been a much better name choice. Try leaving the product naming to people who can relate to 90% of the population and ya might sell some more product.DUH[/citation]
With that in mind, how about "Ass Raper"? or "Skull F~~~ER"?

[citation][nom]sofarsogood[/nom]if it is such a good phone os, why does everybody go for android? So there has to be something wrong with the mass, the phone, or your way of thinking.[/citation]
Just because a product is better or more advance doesn't make it successful. If you go by that Logic (which makes sense) - then MS would only be a mid-size software company (Like Adobe), there would be NO "PC" / "MS-DOS" boxes. As Amiga and MacOS were easily more advance than MS-DOS 1~6 and Windows 1~98. It took MS 15 years to come up with XP for their general users that was usable and functional like other older operating systems.

Seriously... XP still has many aspects that are sub-standard to my 1990 Amiga 3000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS