theBaner

Prominent
Mar 18, 2017
Who will last the longest?
9 cell 83 whr, 8 cell 86 whr, 6 cell 99 whr?
Absolutely identical configurations, technologies, soft. I could not find comparison because everybody reviews with different specs (that's unfair).

I think I got wrong translation... fix me if I got it wrong again
So I know that inside batteries (bigger ones) consists of cells which provides current. No matter how many cells you got if they are different in capacity, Watt per hour matters.
If you have battery with 150 cells which produce OVERALL of 50 WHR it will be worse then 1 cell that produce 51 WHR.
If you have battery with 6 cells which produce lets say 30 whr EACH and battery 9 cell which produce 30 EACH the 9 cell battery will be better.
6 cell 60 whr (overall) = 9 cell 60 whr (overall)
No matter how many cells you got. More WHR more LIFE

Solution
The total watt hours is what matters, but so does the battery quality. A cheap battery will not last long even if rated by the vendor with high watt hours and can fail very quickly. Just like having a cheap power supply with some fake wattage rating on it.
The total watt hours is what matters, but so does the battery quality. A cheap battery will not last long even if rated by the vendor with high watt hours and can fail very quickly. Just like having a cheap power supply with some fake wattage rating on it.

Solution