Apr 9, 2018
Okay so this is a new laptop I got from Amazon the seller sent me a long letter about the laptop and how there were no problems with it. I had this laptop for like 3 months now, when I first got it I used steam and installed and uninstalled many free games. I usually use my laptop in the car because everyday I have a long commute with my family to work. One of the steam games I had was hard and the battery died twice when I was playing it before. Pretty Normal. But twice(weeks apart) I got this blue screen of death[Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. etc] , I tried looking it up but I forgot what was at the bottom of the error so I uninstalled steam and the few videos I got from online(youtube). Then One day I was on my way to the car and I wrapped my computer up like normal. But when I got in the car it seemed like it shut down, that didn't make me mad because i only have some unnecessary internet tabs open. So I was in the car working on Adobe Premiere and my computer shut down on me, I was very upset because I was getting alot of progress but I plugged it in, using out car power-strip(which I use often to charge my computer in the car). Then I unplugged it to go into my sisters how and when I got inside it had shut down again, which confirmed that something was wrong. I didn't use me computer again till I was back home and I usually leave my laptop plugged in from night until I leave again during the day but I didn't bring my laptop since it wasn't charging. While working at the house I got the blue screen of death again, this time I took a picture and I looked it up and followed many steps regarding [FAULTY HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE]. Although I can't yet say if that problem is completely fixed since the Blue Screen of Death has been sporadic with me.(https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/faulty-hardware-corrupted-page-on-windows-10-solved/) My Battery light has been blinking and on win10 the battery icon stays in the same spot to has been plugged in all day and night.

I tried many things (what you need to do is turn off your laptop, (make sure it's also unplugged from the AC power brick), then remove the battery, THEN press the power button and hold it down for about 30 seconds. This will dissipate whatever residual charge is on the system board. THEN plug the AC power cord back into your laptop, and turn it on with the power button. Your laptop should start right up, normally. Once that's done, then power down the laptop again, unplug it, then re-install the battery again, then plug it back into the AC power brick.)

looking at previous post, Idk what to do now, after doing that the battery light stopped blinking and it seemed like it maybe started to charge but the icon stopped at the same spot and isn't moving again.

Solution
Without the battery populating the slot in your laptop, only relying on the charger from your wall(in your household) can you verify if power does reach your laptop? If it powers up then the battery may be the culprit. Can you provide a link to the seller you sourced the replacement battery from? Non genuine parts can and will falter in a matter of weeks.

On a secondary note, make sure you're on the latest BIOS revision for your laptop. Since you're on Windows 10, you could also try a repair install and rule out a corrupt installation.

Lutfij

Splendid
Without the battery populating the slot in your laptop, only relying on the charger from your wall(in your household) can you verify if power does reach your laptop? If it powers up then the battery may be the culprit. Can you provide a link to the seller you sourced the replacement battery from? Non genuine parts can and will falter in a matter of weeks.

On a secondary note, make sure you're on the latest BIOS revision for your laptop. Since you're on Windows 10, you could also try a repair install and rule out a corrupt installation.

Solution
Apr 9, 2018

Yes my computer turns on without the battery in. Sadly I thought it would come to this. Parting ways with my new battery.. Thank you