Question battery wont work

Feb 1, 2021
Hey everybody my asus TUF505 wont work with the battery pugged i replaced both battery and adapter and still seems like my laptop wont recognize the battery id appreciate any helpful insight

Is the replacement an OEM battery or a copy?
Does everything work OK with the external power supplied and no battery plugged in?
What happen with external power plugged in and the battery plugged in? Same result with both the old and the new battery?

Deciplox

Great
Dec 8, 2020
Hey everybody my asus TUF505 wont work with the battery pugged i replaced both battery and adapter and still seems like my laptop wont recognize the battery id appreciate any helpful insight

where did you purchase replacement from? sounds to me it may be a faulty battery. the computer should still power on via charging cable regardless of battery.

Feb 1, 2021
Is the replacement an OEM battery or a copy?
Does everything work OK with the external power supplied and no battery plugged in?
What happen with external power plugged in and the battery plugged in? Same result with both the old and the new battery?
I mean it should be the original battery and yes it does work when its plugged to the external power source with no battery on, when I plugg the battery back on and plug in the adapter it wont work no turning on and the charging LED indicator only blinks and yes same result with the old and the new battery