Battle.net Mobile Authenticator Now on WP7

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstigue

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
Yeah had it on Android for a while. Really this is just it being added to WP7... So whoop ditty doo. Who even has one? Sorry Steve... Everyone point and laugh...

yzfr1guy

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2002
I despise WoW to the fullest extent. You purchase the software, you pay a monthly subscription fee, and then to top it off you need to purchase authentication software to make sure your secure? Holy money sucking machine from Hell. I for one will never pay a monthly fee for a game let alone this cartoon borefest brain washing addiction with no ending....

macewrox

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2011
[citation][nom]yzfr1guy[/nom]I despise WoW to the fullest extent. You purchase the software, you pay a monthly subscription fee, and then to top it off you need to purchase authentication software to make sure your secure? Holy money sucking machine from Hell. I for one will never pay a monthly fee for a game let alone this cartoon borefest brain washing addiction with no ending....[/citation]

The solution is very simple, if you don't like it, don't play it. Otherwise your opinion is pretty much moot because people who play it will continue to play it no matter what you say.

In any case, I know a lot of military members who play to stay connected to their friends all over the world, and do it to save money. Either you pay sixty dollars a month for a new game, or you pay fifteen dollars a month for one you won't get bored of.

If you get bored of it, obviously the game is not for you, just move along with life.

Fokissed

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
[citation][nom]yzfr1guy[/nom]I despise WoW to the fullest extent. You purchase the software, you pay a monthly subscription fee, and then to top it off you need to purchase authentication software to make sure your secure? Holy money sucking machine from Hell. I for one will never pay a monthly fee for a game let alone this cartoon borefest brain washing addiction with no ending....[/citation]
ITS FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.