BeautifulPeople Kicks Off ''Fatties'' Says Founder

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
Is weight alone enough to get kicked? that'd indeed be shallow. I understand why a site named like this doesn't want people they deem ugly as members, but imo weight itself isn't a problem. I find that a good looking face can pretty much compensate for any other visible flaw. Combined with a beautiful mind it's going to kick the ass of any bimbo with plastic tits and hot air for brains.

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]zippy_01[/nom]You ugly people bitching about this site are just upset you can't get in.[/citation]

Like we even knew the website existed in the first place. Id bet the website is located in LA...

I recommend the shallow fatties who got kicked to respond in a civilized manner, DDoS the s*** out of them.

G

beautifulpeople@goldengoosepr.com;

Feel free to leave them an E-mail and let them know whats on your mind.

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
[citation][nom]zippy_01[/nom]You ugly people bitching about this site are just upset you can't get in.[/citation]

Sounds like you might belong to this site and if not maybe you should. It's perfect for self centered, superficial people.

Its the attitude of such a site that kills it for me. Those type of people can never be relied on when times are tough. Another words, so long as the parties going their your friends. Look around afterwords and they will be gone. Hope those that got booted out see how self centered and superficial they are and seek out better.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
The hard part for many people is that they are the size - that they actually are. No amount of political correctness can take off fat. It is like obese guy I saw on the commuter train who gave a dirty look at the person who stood up from the middle of a 3-person seat to make room for his 1.8-person-wide butt. He was seriously offended that someone would suggest that he was as fat - as he actually was!

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
I have photography and photoshop skills, I bet I could get myself and all my friends accepted on this elitist piece of crap website if I wanted. That would be a hoot when we all showed up to pick up our dates!

megamanx00

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2008
Hah ha ha ha. That's just too funny. You would think that people going to this website would have expected that. It's not like these people gained 20lbs or something, at least I hope not. No, I'm betting that just 5 lbs was enough to put some of these people in the "fattie" category. It's funny because it's just so ridiculous.

ikefu

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
Hey, its their life and they can be shallow and air headed if they want. I feel sorry for them when age catches up and their looks which they put so much stock in fade away.

As for me, I've always found the full figured women more attractive anyway. Its all about the curves! A beautiful face, a quick wit, and kicking curves is all I could ever want.

guruofchem

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2006
Personally, I think there is a special level of Hell reserved for folks with this degree of shallowness and arrogance, where they will be forced to wipe the butts of every "normal" person they shunned in their lives. Crap likes this website reaffirms my pessimistic view of impending doom for our species...

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]ikefu[/nom]Hey, its their life and they can be shallow and air headed if they want. I feel sorry for them when age catches up and their looks which they put so much stock in fade away.As for me, I've always found the full figured women more attractive anyway. Its all about the curves! A beautiful face, a quick wit, and kicking curves is all I could ever want.[/citation]

amen to that brother, amen...
i love my curvy latinas "No bellys whatosever, but good curves, and Full Jeans Arses. no flat ironboard ass and chess, also like my woman with some chest to help me remember my babyhood

Computer_Lots

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2007
If attractive people want to use a dating website only for other attractive people, then let them. I think it's good for those who put more stock in more important things like morals, personality, brains, etc. I think this is a win-win for the shallow hottie and the regular person. We don't have to waste our time with them and they don't have to waste their time with us.

Now, I have never used a dating website but if I did, it would be useful to choose physical characteristics as criteria for potential dates. I mean, I don't want to hurt a girls feelings because I'm not attracted to her when it could have been avoided if she were excluded from my search. I'm not extremely picky when it comes to looks or anything but I do have my limits. Sometimes appearance says something about a person. It shows how much they value themselves and also how healthy their lifestyle is.

That being said, you don't have to be a skinny supermodel to be healthy or to care about yourself.

G

Wow. The majority of you dimwits sound like jealous & whiney little teenagers with your immature talk of revenge by means of email spamming or DDoS attacking the site. I mean seriously, grow up. In the meantime, just stop posting online. Anywhere. Ever again. You are just helping make the human race look stupid and shallow as much as that site does. And by the way, it's just as elitist to exclude thin/slim/healthy individuals as it is to exclude chunky/fluffy/obese ones. Clearly, the majority of you are no better.

Status
Not open for further replies.