Belinea C1541

kaasje

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2009
I have an Belinea C1541 1GB RAM Intel celeron 530 1.73 Ghz
but I want to install a second 1GB RAM into the laptop.
Here's the problem: in fornt of the 2nd slot there are some wires wich are blocking me to put the memory bank in the 2nd slot

A little help is appreciated

siralexdelarge

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
I Have the same laptop...

I just found in a manual that mine only supports 1 slot. So Kaasje i presume it would be the same with yours... I guess the slot behind the wires aren´t ment to be used. If you look close enough you´ll see that there isn´t even a connection in the bottem-slot

I tried to fit in a kingston 2Gb ram-module, but with that, the laptop only boots once (after resetting the bios on the mainboard by removing cmos battery). windows 7 showed the 2gb's but after approx. 5 a 10 minutes the laptop freeses and wouldn't (re)boot again. It keeps "hanging" at the start with a black screen.

different websites on the internet shows that this kinda laptop is up-to 2gb but like kaasje ( ik vermoed Nederlander?) said the second slot is covered with wires and the first one doesn´t accept (my) 2gb.

kaasje

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2009

i have put a 2GB memory bank i my laptop and it runs great!! I found on the internet that it would support 4GB of ram, and that there is a slot under the keyboard, but i dont know how to access it.
en ja ik ben nederlander....

marlon006

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011
als julie toch nederlands zijn waarom praten julie dan nog engels :p
ik heb ook deze laptop aleen ik heb 1gb ram maar zou heel graag willen weten hoe ik van 1gb naar 2gb of zelfs 4gb zou moeten gaan maar ik weet niet wat voor ram module ik moet kopen e wat de prijs is

(locatie van ram lsoten is onder de laptop het middelste vakje met 4-6 schroefjes vast oftewel onder toetsenbord)

gelieve link of naam van de ram module e noemen in reply/post