Best annotating apps for android and Evernote, or other?!

Stephanie2

Estimable
Oct 16, 2015
Hello :) I need some help with my ASUS Memo pad 7. I'm trying to take notes for Uni so I've downloaded Evernote which is where I save all my lecture notes to. I'd love to be able to annotate them, but this is proving difficult. I have the 'normal' stylus, and also a musemee notier v2 stylus, but they both write as if a child has used a wax crayon on my notes.....Evernote suggests Skitch for annotating, as it integrates with evernote for android users, however I don't find it very user-friendly, or precise.....Perhaps I need to rethink and use another note taking app?
Any advice or suggestions greatly appreciated,
Cheers!
Steph

Unless you're using an active stylus (and I doubt cheap Android tables support it), there will be no difference between applications.
The technology which allows you to operate the tablet with your fingers is the one which prevents from finer strokes.

You might want to check Microsoft' OneNote as well.

If you're going to upgrade the tablet, look for one which supports / includes stylus. Right now, Samsung' Galaxy Note (Android) and Microsoft' Surface (Windows) comes into mind. The keyword to look into the spec is "active stylus". If you make a trip to your local BestBuy / Fry's, you can see what models have stylus attached.

Anyway, you're looking at $300+ tablet. The Surface has the advantage that a keyboard (expensive accessory) can be attached, turning it into real laptop.