Best digital cameras options around 200€

HFB

Commendable
Apr 27, 2016
Hi!
I'm looking for a new digital camera for personal use. I'll be using it for taking photos outside and inside and my budget is around 200€.
Can someone tell me the best options for this budget? Of course I want something with a good image quality.
Thanks!

Solution
Have you tried DPR's camera search feature? You can enter in the criteria that matter to you and then look at various models. The pricing will be in $, but on most models the $ price will end up being close to your €price due to higher taxes. At the very least it gives you a means to sort out which camera features you want and to turn that in to a list of models to consider.

http://www.dpreview.com/products/search/cameras#!

In general, the camera with the largest sensor will produce the best results. Look at cameras which otherwise meet your size and feature requirements with as large a sensor as you feel like paying for. The larger sensors in particular will be helpful when you want to shoot indoors (which you've indicated you...

bjornl

Estimable
Have you tried DPR's camera search feature? You can enter in the criteria that matter to you and then look at various models. The pricing will be in $, but on most models the $ price will end up being close to your €price due to higher taxes. At the very least it gives you a means to sort out which camera features you want and to turn that in to a list of models to consider.

http://www.dpreview.com/products/search/cameras#!

In general, the camera with the largest sensor will produce the best results. Look at cameras which otherwise meet your size and feature requirements with as large a sensor as you feel like paying for. The larger sensors in particular will be helpful when you want to shoot indoors (which you've indicated you want to do).

Most of the time pixel count does not matter. This is especially true with the very small-sensor cameras.

Another user on here (in Sweden) indicated that he found a used Sony rx100 camera for $200. This camera has a large 1" sensor and so does much better in doors than much newer cameras with the more typical 1/2.3 or even the 1/1.7,

Solution