Best gaming headset for $100 or less?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raul1794

Distinguished
May 27, 2011
So i recently bought a Logitech g930 but the connection drops are too bad, Could not fix it so i returned it. What other headsets do you guys recommend for gaming, i was looking at the hyperx cloud 2. Thanks.

Solution
in usa? i'd buy either an ad500x or hd518 and pair it up with a clip on or desktop microphone of some sort. that would get you the best quality sound.

if it *must* be a headset the gamecom780 has alright sound quality but suffers from software issues. the siberia headsets arent terrible but break easily. the pc320 isnt bad (just overpriced). the hyperxcloud 1 and 2 are decent though the 2 suffers from software/soundcard issues so you DO NOT want to use the soundcard it comes with (many just use version 1 instead)
in usa? i'd buy either an ad500x or hd518 and pair it up with a clip on or desktop microphone of some sort. that would get you the best quality sound.

if it *must* be a headset the gamecom780 has alright sound quality but suffers from software issues. the siberia headsets arent terrible but break easily. the pc320 isnt bad (just overpriced). the hyperxcloud 1 and 2 are decent though the 2 suffers from software/soundcard issues so you DO NOT want to use the soundcard it comes with (many just use version 1 instead)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.