Solved! Best HDTV for Bedroom/Gaming/BluRay

AgentSquishy

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2011
I am looking to buy a new TV for my bedroom. I'll be gaming and watching television on it the most with Blu Ray coming in behind those. I don't really want to spend more than $400 and I want a 37 inch. However, I found a TV that I would spend the extra money on.

http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/TC-L37U3

It has an IPS panel and it's a reputable brand. I am assuming that most HDTVs use IPS panels. Though I'm not sure what type. I know when I was looking for a new monitor back in April, I bought an IPS and there were many different types like e-IPS and s-IPS. I am going to wait until at least Cyber Monday because I have been informed that a lot of TVs go on sale that day. Is that a good TV to be on the look out for or is there something else in that price range that would be better? I will not go more than that Panasonic TV as it is really pushing my budget. It just looked so good at Best Buy that I had to keep an eye on it just in case it dropped in price.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mhyss3 Streaming Video & TVs 3
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
jsimenhoff Streaming Video & TVs 0
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 6
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
Q Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 5
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
V Streaming Video & TVs 2