Wrath Lool

Honorable
May 3, 2013
At the moment, I have a Corsair Vengeance 2100, Problem im having is when I turn it up, the music becomes very distorted. and I don't like it so much,

So im looking to buy a new headset, but im unsure of to which, I want one thats good for music, but also has a mic. it will be used for 80% Music, 20% Gaming. should I just keep this one?

Im looking at Logitech G930, Astro A50, or Sennheiser HD598, but it has no mic. does anyone else have any suggestions? Or do I already have the best on the market? Id really like a Sennheiser as ive heard there very good for sound quality, I just need one with a mic.

Solution
If you want 7.1 go with the PC 363D, it's exactly like the G4ME ONE and ZERO but it has a 7.1 sound card built into it. It's sort of up to you if you want 7.1 or quality stereo instead.

Wrath Lool

Honorable
May 3, 2013
Well, I don't want people im talking too hearing the next door neighbour doing the gardening you know? but I could do this, is there any sennhesier with a built in microphone?

BlueFireZ

Estimable
Sennheiser makes gaming headsets if you didn't know, here are some headsets I recommend, but it would help if you gave me your budget:

Sennheiser G4ME ONE

Sennheiser G4ME ZERO

Sennheiser PC 363D (If you don't have a good sound card)

Sennheiser PC 350 SE (If the others are out of your budget)

Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Steelseries Siberia Elite Prism

Steelseries H

Creative Evo ZxR

Creative Recon3D Omega Wireless

But I recommend getting some good headphones and a modmic instead, if your interested I can recommend you good modmics and headphones.

Hope this helps!

Wrath Lool

Honorable
May 3, 2013

£200 / $300, Id like one thats 7.1 surround sound, as I think it sounds alot better than the 2.0 stereo on the Corsair Vengeance 2100 anyway, or is other 2.0 quality alot better? Don't have a sound card, just what the motherboard has, its a Asus P8Z77-V LX.

theLeggo

Estimable
Dec 26, 2014
Most music isn't mixed for 7.1 speaker setups so stereo would be better. For gaming, you might enjoy 7.1 better, but opinions differ on it. The Sennheiser g4me one is good, and if you are willing to buy used, is a great deal.

Wrath Lool

Honorable
May 3, 2013
Well with Corsair Vengeance 2100, I don' think Stereo sounds so good, with 5.1 Surround and Dolby Pro Logic llx enabled, it sounds alot clearer and crisp. I can't compare the both at all.

BlueFireZ

Estimable
With that price range all the headsets I listed are in your range, also the Vengeance 2100 is actually 7.1.

Well 7.1 is just virtual, if you don't have a good sound card it's going to be your best option since the headsets with 7.1 have a sound card built-in, but your motherboard seems to be good so you can go with any headset on the list. I'd preferably go with the stereo ones to make the most out of your sound card plus you can use stereo headsets with a larger variety of devices.

Wrath Lool

Honorable
May 3, 2013

Will it sound as clear and crisp as 7.1 on the corsair vengeance? Im thinking of the Sennheiser G4ME ZERO or G4ME ONE, but they don't have 7.1, the 2.0 stereo on Corsair Vengeance 2100 I can't stand, its so much quiter and unclearer~.