BEST laptop for Skyrim/Fallout on ULTRA and heavily modded

AnotherDumbNoob

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014
DONT EVEN SAY IT....

I know what you're thinking!!!

But for a guy in my position i just cannot see building a gaming PC. I am going to college, about a 250 mile drive here. Well, i really don't want to carry around a monitor, PC, etc etc... The mobility and portability of a laptop far outweigh the price differences. I know i can build a PC way cheaper that will kick any laptop's a$$... Also, i do not see the point in building an amazing PC when i only play Skyrim, and Fallouts. I plan to play the next Fallout whenever it arrives.

All that rambling nonsense aside... What is the BEST laptop out there for these games? I want to play Skyrim on ULTRA with all kinds of mods and i want to be able to record it on Lets Plays and still have decent FPS.

IdeaPad Y510p Laptop - Dual Graphics - 59405667 - Dusk Black $1199

I was looking into this laptop.. But ive read so much crap about SLI and blah blah blah....

Can you guys help me out? Im not sure on price... But no more than like... $2000 please. Around that is fair. Hell that Lenovo can do what i want for $1200 and i would have to deal with a stutter here and there.

Domination25565

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
I've heard that the Y510p is a very good laptop for gaming and I also have a buddy that owns one. And what's wrong with SLI, you should be able to easily run those two games Ultra 1080p with no problems. If you don't want to get a Lenovo you can get MSI which is another really good brand or Asus. But I would really recommend that Y510p, that's almost perfect for the price and the quality you get. Also the design of it is pretty awesome. And I'm guessing those 2 games would use a bit more CPU because of the huge map.