Best Laptop under $900?

Gunni

Honorable
Oct 29, 2013
Hello Everyone,

Basically I'm looking for the best laptop under $900. I already have a good desktop but I want a good laptop for the portability of it. I'll be using it for gaming, mainly Minecraft.

I'm located in Australia so I want to buy the laptop inside of my country, pccasegear, Dick Smith and Officeworks are all good stores that I can buy from.

Answer away!

Solution
Amazon charges a bit more for the lenovo laptops. It would go above budget (not even counting shipping costs). The y410p might just squeak into the budget, but again shipping might be expensive

mc962

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013
Amazon charges a bit more for the lenovo laptops. It would go above budget (not even counting shipping costs). The y410p might just squeak into the budget, but again shipping might be expensive

Solution

IInuyasha74

Honorable
Well sorry its a little hard to judge. Being in the US, I would say not very good cause the CPU and GPU are both weaker with lower other states as compared to the other one I showed for the same amount of money.

However, being in AU I am not sure what your other options are. Another guy from AU I was helping showed a laptop on this page, so I looked through the other offers.
http://www.jbhifi.com.au/computers/asus/f450jf-wx016h-14-inch-notebook-sku-419149/

IF you can I would wait and get this one. It has a better graphics chip, bit larger hard drive, but the most important change is that the CPU is much more powerful in this one, its a quad core instead of a dual core. Just come up with $50 somewhere and get this would be my suggestion, but if not the other one has a pretty good graphics still and should be fine.

Regardless which you get, I do recommend adding more RAM in the future.