best lighting equipment to attached in my m3 cage

fcnealvillangca

Estimable
May 11, 2015
hello guys I will be out for a shoot this week. my task is to cover a party
I will be alone so I wouldn't have a lightman

all of my camera won't be available except for my EOS M3.
I'm currently using an LED panel in my m3 setup but it's not strong enough and I need to spread or reflect the lights into the ceilling.

I know this might be stupid but is there any spotlight strong enough that can be attached in my rig?

Solution
If you're going with stills only, there's always the option of renting a few 600s (the canon flash) and putting them on stands around the area you want to shoot. I used to do a similar setup with my AB1600s+pocketWizards, providing really nice dynamic lighting in a basketball gym sized venue with high ceilings at F4 ISO 200

If you mean video, it'll be very hard simply because of the weight and size of the batteries you'll need to power such a setup.
If you're going with stills only, there's always the option of renting a few 600s (the canon flash) and putting them on stands around the area you want to shoot. I used to do a similar setup with my AB1600s+pocketWizards, providing really nice dynamic lighting in a basketball gym sized venue with high ceilings at F4 ISO 200

If you mean video, it'll be very hard simply because of the weight and size of the batteries you'll need to power such a setup.

Solution

fcnealvillangca

Estimable
May 11, 2015

alright thank you. I will try it