Best Noise Cancelling Headphones for Studying Under $100

Neeliyo

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012
Title says it all. I can't study with my the noise of my crazy family and I was looking into getting a nice pair of headphones. I don't listen to music when I'm studying all I want is complete silence however, I will be using them for music and Skype calls.

aanart28

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013
You could even go for the apple earphones.
they are quite effective in noise cancelling and thus it might solve ur problem
and if u are looking for headphones increase ur budget by abt 100-150 and get the razer electra
they are pretty awesome.
Hope This Helps !

aanart28

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013
Noise cancelling only works if the headphones is on(meaning ure listing to a song then noise cancelling works)
wearing them and not listening to anything wont help in noise cancellation.
i suggest you buy ear plugs. Dont buy headphone if u want to study as they will surely tempt u to listen music or what not.
Hope this Helped !

Neeliyo

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012

Well I needed headphones anyway for my music and Skype so I thought they could work both ways. I hate the feel of ear plugs so I was wondering there were any alternatives.

RedJaron

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2011
Not all people are distracted by music when studying. I and others actually find it helpful.

You say you don't like the feel of ear plugs, does that also mean you don't like the feel of in-ear phones? The Klipsch S3 and S4 earphones have wonderful sound and can even come with a mic for a phone and playback controls. They're not active sound-cancelling, but they do seal your ear canal pretty well for good audio isolation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Audio 1
G Audio 0
G Audio 0
G Audio 0
G Audio 0
G Audio 0
G Audio 0
G Audio 2
G Audio 0
misssmith11 Audio 1
J Audio 2